Controls and Compliance:
Accelerate Your IAM System
An Identity and Access Management (IAM) system is designed to manage access rights. However, it can often be limited when it comes to ensuring the conformity of these access rights with regards to the information system or to implementing controls such as ITGCs and user access reviews.
Whether you are the user of an IAM tool or about to launch a project, push the limits by using Identity Analytics as a companion solution. Its power will help you to fully control your access rights and effortlessly achieve compliance.
Would you like to discover the possibilities open to you?
No matter how far along you are in your IAM project, explore the advantages and potential of Identity Analytics.
You have launched your IAM project.
- Take an inventory of individuals and their access rights.
- Deal with data quality issues up front.
- Prepare a role model.
- Engage the business teams in the transformation.
- Quickly respond to auditors’ requests.
You have a legacy IAM system.
- Extend the life of your IAM system by addressing its shortcomings.
- Deploy user access review campaigns.
- Automate general IT controls.
- Enhance the modeling of your business roles.
- Create dashboards and benefit from out-of-the-box reporting features.
You have just implemented your IAM system.
- Improve the onboarding process for new applications.
- Deploy more efficient and relevant reviews.
- Build or improve the modeling of your business roles.
- Control the gaps between the rights requested in the IAM and the actual rights.
- Gain extended visibility to drive your IAM system.
Fully control your access rights with Identity Analytics
Enhance your IAM system or manage your IAM project with confidence and establish true governance of access rights.
Get comprehensive mapping of identities and accesses at your fingertips
Find out who has access to what, ensure that users only have the necessary permissions to do their job, and continuously monitor the suitability of these permissions over the course of the user’s tenure (internal transfer, project transition, departure, etc.).
Simplify the management of your access rights by implementing the modeling of business-specific roles. Embrace Brainwave GRC’s unique methodology, easily motivate and engage your teams and achieve success in your role mining projects.
Ensure data quality and compliance
Detect discrepancies between the rights requested in the IAM and the rights that the user actually has been assigned. Identify and correct data quality issues within your repositories (IAM, HR). Implement access rights and role reviews on a large perimeter.
Auditing and reporting
Communication and management are key to the success of your IAM project. Take advantage of reporting features that allow you to monitor and share the progress of the project on an ongoing basis.
Want to learn more about how to improve the performance of your IAM tool?
To learn more…
Can you run an IAM project without Identity Analytics?
Stop asking yourself questions. Harness the potential of identity analytics to optimize your processes and successfully implement your IAM projects.
Get the most out of your IAM investment with Identity Analytics.
Have your needs changed? Don’t swap out your IAM tool just yet. Learn why with Brainwave GRC.
Identity Analytics is at the forefront of any cybersecurity strategy.
Implementing a continuous access control and monitoring program is essential in reducing the security risks that threaten your information systems.